A B O U T G U A R D I A N A N G E L S
Welcome from our Principal,
Hi! My name is Sr. Jerilyn Einstein, and I am a Franciscan Missionary Sister of the Infant Jesus. I was assigned to be the principal of Guardian Angels Regional School in July of 2003. It is a wonderful experience to work with the children, parents, and faculty to make our school the best! Our enrollment continues to increase as the news of our school spreads throughout Gloucester County.
Guardian Angels Regional School follows the academic curriculum of the Diocese of Camden promoting the spiritual, moral, intellectual, cultural, social, and emotional development of each student in a value-centered environment, permeated by the spiritual climate of Barbara Micarelli, Foundress of the FMIJ Sisters. Our philosophy of education is based on her style of teaching, which has its premise, to teach all children with the love of Jesus Christ.
Our educational proposal takes its inspiration from the Christian concept of the human person. That is, the vision of the human being as a child of God, “created in his image and likeness,” redeemed by Christ, called to live according to the “new man” and respond to the Father’s love. Inasmuch as the human person is “an incarnated spirit” and a “seed of eternity,” he/she is worthy of the greatest respect, concern, and deep love. As such, the human person is the basis, center and end of our educative action. Our educational environment compels us to cultivate inner dispositions of the hospitality, goodness, peace, justice, mercy, freedom, brother/sisterhood, gratitude, hope, joy, the gift of self, and love towards all creatures. It is our goal to not only cultivate these dispositions but also translate them into concrete actions of mutual love and interpersonal relationships, permeated with gospel charity.
Sincerely in Christ,
Sr. Jerilyn Einstein, FMIJ
- Visit our website
at https://www.gars-online.com , or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
names email addresses mailing addresses
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called
"crash dumps" ), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
Ad Networks Payment Processors Social Networks
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.